Sunday, May 4, 2014

AndrewDart.co.uk : Reporting Multiple Regressions in APA format – Part One

AndrewDart.co.uk : Reporting Multiple Regressions in APA format – Part One: "Reporting Multiple Regressions in APA format – Part One

So this is going to be a very different post from anything I have put up before. I am writing this because I have just spent the best part of two weeks trying to find the answer myself without much luck. Sure I came across the odd bit of advice here and there and was able to work a lot of it out, but so many of the websites on this topic leave out a bucket load of the information, making it difficult to know what they are actually going on about. So after two weeks of wading through websites, texts book and having multiple meetings with my university supervisors, I thought I would take the time to write up some instructions on how to report multiple regressions in APA format so that the next poor sap who has this issue doesn’t have to waste all the time I did. If you have no interest in statistics then I recommend you skip the rest of this post."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment